2.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I walked in today 10/1/2017 to pay my express credit card bill at a express nj outlet store in elizabeth store number #1747 and i kindly asked for a bag even though i only made a bill payment and didn't purchase anything but i had a lot of stuff in my hand so i wanted a bag to just put my things in.Cashier told me i can't because they are for customers i looked at her like " ok i just got done paying my express credit card with you how does that not make me a customer?

" it's disgusting how store chains like these are, I should say the employees and managers.

managers are not probably trained and are far by the worst ones with the attitudes and not very helpful.i do however love the clothing in this store however the customer service is over the top disgusting!!!

Review about: Express Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Employee attitudes.

Had an Experience with Express?

Comments