1.6

Placed an online order back in late November valued over $140.Since the day I placed the order...

it continuously said "still processing." I called over four times to try and find out what was going on. ALL of the customer service agents gave me different answers. If Kristen the online supervisor is advised to help you... good luck.

My order was conveniently cancelled the next day on Dec.16th. Meanwhile, I was promised my online order would have been resolved... but their solution was to cancel my order altogether. They even neglected to email me back with the cancellation.

If I did not log in to my Express account, I would not have known. Merry Christmas Express.

Hope you guys go out of business soon.Thank you for the false hope and the "expedited shipping" !

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Express. The most disappointing about a product or service at Express was whole experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Express?

Comments