Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a pair of shoes online from Express and upon delivery the shoes inside were the incorrect ones.The receipt included in the shoe box and the one emailed to me both stated I ordered a completely different shoe however they still managed to send the incorrect pair.

I called customer service to explain and to tell them that by now the actual pair of shoes i ordered were currently out off stock as by now 7 days had past. They only told me to send them back to be reimbursed and that i should check online frequently to see if the shoes that I actually ordered, which i never received, would be in stock again as they had no idea as to whether the shoe would be discontinued or not.

Its going to be difficult to ever order from them online again if they can make mistakes so easily and do so little to correct them.

Express has lost me as a customer.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of mens shoes from Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Express to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was online shopping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments