Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed an order on September 2nd and this order included 4 items.A few days later, I received an e-mail that my order was shipped.

However, I noticed that there were only 3 items in this shipment. After 11 days, I received the package and yes there were only 3 of the items that I ordered. Within these 11 days, I expected an e-mail about the item that it was not shipped. After waiting patiently for 11 days, I sent an e-mail about my item to the customer service.

The respond that I got was very very disappointing.. "The item was sold out and cancelled from my order." REALLY??????

Did you just notice it after my e-mail, Express???????

I have had many online shopping experiences and every time an item that I ordered was out of stock, I was always notified by the store.However, Express doesn't know what online shopping business is or EXPRESS DOESN'T VALUE ITS CUSTOMERS AT ALL!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. buseur stated that there is a room for improvement of online shopping. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of express shipping service. Express needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned express shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Express.

Comments